Friday, August 6, 2010

Tool #9: The Skype's the Limit

I had never heard of Jing before, but I really like the idea of capturing screenshots and having control over what you capture. I can really see this being used when training kids or teachers on how to use new software. I may have to play around with it a bit prior to the Forethought and Skyward trainings I am doing soon.

I love Skype! Since all of our family lives over 1,000 miles away and my husband frequently travels internationally for work, Skype is used a great deal in my home. The look on my son's face when he was able to talk to and see Daddy in China was amazing. I have also recently gotten the Skype iPhone app, and I'm interested to see how it works. It really just does an amazing job of bringing the large world we live in much closer together.

No comments:

Post a Comment